[joint-dutchie-menu category=”edibles” effects=”energetic” ]
Jump to A Section:
- Sativa vs. Indica
- Which Edibles Give You Energy?
- Best Sativa Gummies
- Gummies with CBD or CBG
- Where Can I Buy Sativa Gummies?
If you’re looking for a natural way to boost your energy and focus, cannabis edibles could be a great option. However, not all weed edibles are created equal when it comes to providing pep for socializing or working. In this guide, we’ll explore the best edibles for energy. Plus, we’ll provide tips on how to choose the right ones for your needs.
Sativa vs. Indica
When it comes to choosing the right edibles for energy and focus, it’s important to first understand the difference between sativa and indica strains. In general, sativa strains are known for their energizing and uplifting effects, while indica strains are more commonly associated with relaxation and sedation. This is why sativa strains are often recommended as the best weed for energy.
If you’re looking for an edible to boost your energy and focus, look for products that are labeled as “sativa” or “energizing.” Do not take an indica gummy when you need to stay alert and focused– you will likely regret it! Indica-based gummies are perfect for when you just want to lounge on the couch or get a good night’s sleep.
However, it’s important to note that everyone’s body reacts differently to different strains, so whatever type of gummy you choose, it’s important to start with a low dosage and see how your body responds. Always wait 60-90 minutes after taking a gummy to evaluate how you feel before you take another dose.
Which Edibles Give You Energy?
When looking for the right edible, gummies are often the go-to product. This is because they are consistently dosed and easy to consume. Gummies are simple to divide in halves or quarters if you want to microdose. And there are so many delicious flavors and customizable effects.
Sativa gummies are a popular choice for those looking for an energy boost and increased focus. Sativa weed strains are typically known for their uplifting and energizing effects, making them a great choice for daytime use. Sativa gummies put the power of a sativa strain into an easy-to-dose, tasty and discreet gummy.
When choosing the best sativa gummies for energy, look for products that are made with high-quality, organic ingredients and have a consistent dosage. It’s also important to start with a low dosage and gradually increase as needed to avoid any unwanted side effects.
Best Sativa Gummies
The best sativa gummies for energy come from reputable companies with a proven track record for safety, consistency, and potency– such as the companies below.
- Wana is a company that has been in the weed gummy business since the beginning. Wana offers cannabis gummies in a wide variety of tangy flavors and potent formulations. Blood Orange Sour Gummies and Mango Sour Gummies are two popular Wana sativa gummy offerings whose mouthwatering sour flavors are just a pleasant preview to their energizing, focused effects. Vegan and gluten-free, these bright and citrusy gummies are infused with sativa distillate.
- Fireball is best known for their fiery cinnamon whiskey, and now they’ve brought that same spice to sativa gummies! Fireball’s Cinnamon Gummies and Live Resin Cinnamon Gummies are vegan, dairy-free, and gluten free. And they’re not just tasty– Cinnamon is a natural metabolism booster and thus helps your body process THC’s effects faster. While both Fireball options are made from energizing sativa cannabis concentrate, the live resin gummies offer a full spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids for maximum flavor and effects.
Gummies with CBD or CBG
CBD and CBG are non-psychoactive cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant, which affect the body differently than THC. While both CBD and CBG seem to have pain-reducing and anti-inflammatory properties, they also each have their own unique effects.
CBD is known for its calming and relaxing effects, while CBG (the “mother” of all cannabinoids) is believed to potentially have energizing and uplifting effects, due to its strengthening of the neurotransmitter anandamide.
CBD is also known to inhibit some of the psychoactive effects of THC, lessening your high and enabling you to maintain motivation.
So, edibles that contain CBD or CBG along with THC may provide more balanced, focused, anxiety-free effects. Look for products that are labeled “sativa” or “daytime” that contain a ratio of CBD or CBG to THC, like the options below:
Missouri’s Own Edibles has two energizing cannabinoid ratio choices. Their Grape 10:1 CBD/THC Gummies contain 10 mg of CBD and 1 mg of THC per gummy– potentially easing anxiety and pain while sharpening focus. And Peach 2:1 CBG/THC Gummies are another juicy option from Missouri’s Own– inspiring creative energy with 10 mg of CBG and 5 mg of THC per delectable gummy.
- Grӧn’s popular Pearls and Mega Pearls are another great sativa gummy offering with a range of effective cannabinoid ratios. Blueberry Lemonade 3:1 CBG/THC Pearls contain 30 mg of CBG and 10 mg of THC per bite-size gummy, while the Blue Razzleberry 1:1 CBG/THC Mega Pearl incorporates a whopping 100 mg each of CBG and THC into one giant gummy, perfect for sharing!
Where Can I Buy Sativa Gummies?
When you’re shopping for the best gummies for energy and focus, it’s important to do your research and only purchase from trustworthy sources to ensure the quality and safety of the product.
From The Earth is a reputable, licensed Missouri recreational dispensary with lots of safe and effective product options for weed that gives you energy. And our gummy selection can’t be beat!
Talking with one of our knowledgeable budtenders will help narrow the perfect weed product for you to help maintain energy throughout the day. Find a Missouri recreational dispensary near you!
About the Author:
David Craig is the VP of Marketing for Illicit and From The Earth. Craig has been on the ground floor of developing multiple lifestyle and retail brands in the cannabis, fitness, and entertainment industries from Las Vegas to New York City.